Friday, December 11
Student Center Ballroom
Graduates and their families are invited to create one last Tech memory prior to their Commencement ceremony. Admission is free to all graduates and their guests.
The President's Graduation Celebration provides an opportunity for graduates, their families, their friends, and the campus community to celebrate Georgia Tech traditions and the momentous occasion that is Commencement.
About the Celebration
- Meet and greet President Peterson, Provost Bras, faculty, staff, and other students' families.
- Take photos with Buzz and the Ramblin' Wreck.
- Purchase Georgia Tech merchandise.
- Pick up your honor cords from the Registrar's Office.
- Visit with representatives from the Alumni Association.
- Mingle with beloved faculty and staff who have assisted you throughout your career at Georgia Tech.
There is no specific dress code for the President's Graduation Celebration. Graduates may bring their regalia to wear, but it will also be provided at each station for photographs.
Guests are encouraged to park in the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center parking deck and take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service. For guests needing assistance, Area 9 will have drop-off and limited parking available.